Tellthebell survey gives you the opportunity to win some quick cash in the form of sweepstakes without putting in much of an effort. It is conducted by Taco Bell which is a very popular fast food chain. They try to gain as many feedbacks as possible by alluring its customers with prizes. In reality, they just want to increase their customer satisfaction quotient by asking more and more people to review its services.
TellTheBell Survey Reward
For every pre-defined period, Taco Bell ensures that four people are distributed cash prize worth $500 each. Tellthebell feedback will entitle the customer to an entry into the Tellthebell survey. This may not bring in every customer to review its services, but there are chances that more than half of the customers will end up giving there valuable feedback to the restaurant.
About Taco Bell
Found in the year 1962, Taco Bell is known for its Tex-Mex recipes i.e. A fusion of Texan and Mexican flavours. They are most famous for their tacos but also offer other ethnic-oriented dishes like quesadillas, nachos, burritos and others. This huge idea started off as a hot dog stand in the year 1962 by Glen Ball. It was later sold off to PepsiCo in the year 1978 and they are still its current owners.
Where every big restaurant chain is racing against each other, Taco Bell has secured a place for its own. It has stores everywhere in the world and is constantly adding to its ever growing numbers. PepsiCo has ensured that Taco Bell gets its fair share of recognition and they have done that successfully. It is now a globally established player. You can get more rewards with krogerfeedback
Tellthebell Customer Survey Rules
There are some requirements or rules to participate in the survey. You must adhere to the following rules if you want to be eligible for the Tellthebell survey:
- The customer must be 18 years or older
- You must possess a Taco Bell receipt which is of the current period
- You will find a 16-digit code on the Taco Bell receipt.
- If you have somehow lost the receipt, you can still be eligible for the survey. You just need to enter the Relevant Date, store and the time of visit
- You should know English or Spanish languages
Once you meet the above requirements, you can participate in the taco bell customer satisfaction feedback survey. This does not take more than 2 minutes to finish it.
Steps to Participate in TellTheBell Survey:
The survey doesn’t take any toll on you. It is as easy as it gets. You just need to follow the following steps carefully to participate successfully in the Tellthebell.com survey.
- Launch any browser on your device.
- You can do it on both mobile or laptop.
- Feed tellthebell.com in the URL to enter the survey. You can click here to access the page directly
- Enter the 16-digit survey code present on the top side of your receipt
- If you have lost the receipt, click on the link here. Feed the date, store and time of visit and click on the Start button to initiate
- You should now feed the overall satisfaction rate from the visit to begin with
- Then enter the type of order and click on Next
- You are now required to feed your satisfaction levels individually on various grounds during the visit.
- Some questions for survey purposes will follow
What is this tellthebell.com survey all about?
Tellthebell survey takes less than 2 minutes to complete. You can well understand that the work you are supposed to do is minimal. A set of approximately 15 questions will be thrown at you which you are supposed to answer with utmost honesty and not with the prize at the back of your mind. The answers will generally reflect your experience at the Taco Bell restaurant
Tellthebell sweepstakes is the method via which the payment is disbursed. The answers range from 1 to 5. 5 is for maximum satisfaction whereas 1 means you were highly dissatisfied. You will be asked questions regarding the quantity of the food, the decor of the place, the generosity of the staff, etc. This will help them find the root cause of dissatisfaction, if any.
Any Proof of Winners of Tell The Bell Survey?
Taco Bell ensures that every period has four winners and none of them belong to the same household. They also ensure that an individual only gets one entry for a specific period. Tellthebell survey winners are informed within a week of the date of drawing and as mentioned, the payment is made via Tellthebell sweepstakes. You can check the list of previous winners here
Taco Bell currently has more than 7000 stores which serves more than 2 billion customers annually. The magnitude of their work is enormous and they ensure that every single aspect of their service is covered diligently. Customer satisfaction is there prime motive and Tellthebell survey is a proof that they care. If you haven’t experienced their services yet, you are definitely missing on something very worthy. Visit your nearest Taco Bell restaurant today and we are sure that you will thank us for referring it to you.